now browsing by tag
One of the most important things that you should learn is how to mop the floor effectively. Since the floor often gets dirt due to shoes walking on it and or pets walking on it, it is necessary that you are able to clean this properly.
Step 1: The first thing that you have to do is to clear everything in the area where you are planning to mop. You will not be able to mop when there are various forms of obstruction scattered. Just keep in mind that if you plan to clean these furniture or obstructions, make sure that you clean them first so that any dirt or debris which falls on the floor can be cleaned when you start mopping it. Also make sure that no one walks on the area where you plan to clean, the same with pets.
Step 2: Once everything is cleared, you can sweep or vacuum the floor. This is important because mopping the floor alone is not enough to clear any solid particles such as hair, dirt, crumbs, and other similar objects.
Step 3: If you have a cleaner then you can use it and then put it on a bucket and fill it with sufficient warm water, enough to cover the head of the mop. Keep a portion of the bucket empty so that you have space where to dip the mop into and be able to keep the wringer out of the water. It should be built along with the bucket. Also make sure that you are familiar in using the cleaner, if not, it will not take much time to check the instruction manual for details. You also have the option of using an ordinary dish-washing detergent and pouring it on the water.
Step 4: Dip the mop inside the bucket with the cleaning solution and allow it to absorb enough of it until it loosens up and then wring the excess solution from the mop so that it will not be that wet when you start mopping the floor. You should start in one corner of the room and clean the area surrounding it rather than jumping from one area to a farther area. Make sure that you exert a bit of effort and pressure in it when you are already mopping. If you see the mop looking dirty then it is about time that you dip and wring the mop again inside the bucket with the solution. If an area has persistent dirt in it, then mop it again as necessary.
Step 5: Avoid stepping in areas that you had just recently mopped. Also keep in mind that dirt clinging in your shoes will cause the parts where you are stepping on to be muddy so it is necessary for you to mop them again. Give the areas which have been recently mopped enough time to dry thoroughly. It would be more effective if you are to open the windows or increase ventilation within that area. Once everything is done, you can now return those furniture or items back to where they were originally.
Keeping things at home in order can take so much time especially if you do not have an idea where to start or how to go about them. The tips below will help you get a good head start in organizing the household.
- Everyone Should Contribute: Nothing is harder than trying to do things at home on your own. Make sure that the other members of the family also help when it comes to arranging stuff at home. It is also important that the family members are responsible when it comes to their mess.
- Use Wastebaskets: Every room should have a waste basket. Furthermore, the kitchen area should have three different waste baskets accommodating the three kinds of trash; recyclable, biodegradable and non-biodegradable. Keep unused waste baskets under each other where it can easily be found by any family member when they need one or after you throw a waste basket away.
- Pin Messages On The Refrigerator: This will help get the message among each family member in case you do not get to talk to one another due to time constraints. Of course, personally interacting with the other family members is still important but just in case you need to leave an important message, the refrigerator is a good place to pin the message.
- Use Toy Baskets: Toy baskets are important in cases wherein you need to keep the toys you pick up in random places of the house conveniently. For outdoor toys, you can buy a weatherproof, bench-style storage box. This will make it easier for you to keep the toys from being left scattered around the household.
It can be hard to find the time to totally keep the house organized but it does not mean that it is impossible. If the family members help each other then it can be accomplished.
Image credit: sxc.hu/profile/zomb_kille
Time is such a luxury these days that a lot of people tend to neglect a lot of things in their lives such as keeping their homes and lifestyles organized. They are too preoccupied with their busy lives that they have forgotten to keep things at home in order. The truth is that you do not need to be a genius so you can organize the things in your home.
- Tip 1: Organize your morning. You can do this by preparing the things that you will be bringing to work the next morning. Place them in one designated space. Have the children keep their books in their bags so they will not end up forgetting them. This will give you more time the morning after to make lunch for the whole family. This also includes filling the gas tank the night before so in case you find yourself running late the morning after, then you would not have to worry about re-filling it.
- Tip 2: Make sure that you have a “to-do” list that you refer to everyday. This will help you prioritize your responsibilities.
- Tip 3: When it comes to organizing the things in the bathroom, it is important that you purchase a plastic tub along with a handle. Then place all bathroom accessories in it such as hair sprays, lotions and the like. Then put it under the counter. Just take the tub out when you are about to use it and return it once you are done using it.
- Tip 4: Make sure you arrange your clothes based on their purpose. Make sure that the clothes you wear in the office are all together, the same as with the clothes you use when you go out for some casual walk.
- Tip 5: Put hooks on the closet wall so you can hang your jackets, hats and other bags on it.
- Tip 6: When it comes to the kitchen, you can arrange your cabinets to contain a specific item. A cabinet which only contains plates, glasses or anything for that matter. Put those packets in one basket such as gravy, sauce, and the like.
These are but a few tips that you can follow to keep your home properly organized. However, it is important that you dedicate ample time for such tasks if you really intend to keep things in your house in order.
Cleaning your house the standard way and cleaning it professionally are two different things. When we say professional, it means quality cleaning and it is not just limited to wiping the stains on the kitchen tiles or brushing off the cobwebs in the attic. Learning how to professionally clean even your own home takes time and practice. So imagine how much expectations clients have for professional house cleaning services.
If you are one of those neat-freaks and you really want to obtain perfection when it comes to cleaning your home, there are a few things which you need to keep in mind.
• Have A Plan And Know Where And How To Start: some of the most common mistakes that people do when they start cleaning the house are not having a plan. This does not only cost you precious time but it is also an ineffective way of cleaning the house. You have to create a system. Just imagine how troublesome it would be if you are mopping the floor only to realize that you will eventually step on them since you need to wipe the windows located across the other end. You will just end up stepping on the newly-mop floor and you will end up dirtying it with your foot wear.
• Start with the Kitchen and the Bathrooms: if you plan to clean the whole house make it a point to start from these two locations. The reason is that most germs and bacteria gather here so cleaning these two places should be top priority.
• Make your home look and feel clean: You can achieve these in a number of ways. One is by putting a triangle fold in your toilet paper similar to what they do in hotels. Make sure that this is done with strict precision. If you do not know how to do this, you can always research online on steps in how to do the folds like what the London cleaning company does. Another is to leave the vacuum “cuts” in the carpet, particularly the ones on the stairways. The reason is that more often than not, this is what you often see when you enter the house. You can even go as far as leaving diamond-shaped patterns on your carpets.
• Be Particular About Scent: When you are cleaning the house, you should not just limit it through it appearance. You should also be particular about the smell in your house. What you can do is find a clean-smelling product and dab some cloth on it. Wave it around the house so that the scent will remain in your house’s atmosphere for a longer period of time. Also make sure that you wipe some on the main entrance so that it is the first thing that you will smell when you get home from work.
Cleaning your house to perfection is a matter of being knowledgeable about it. Experience comes next. If you are a perfectionist, then reading tips online and from other resources is a good start.
Keeping your house clean on a regular basis keeps you and your family safe from infection. Furthermore, there are some people who associate a house’s cleanliness to the character of the people who lives inside the house. This means that if your house is neat, then they are more inclined to think that you have a good character. Cleaning the house does not simply end with just wiping the dust off the window. There are a number of ways which you can do to effectively tidy up your home.
- Cleaning and dusting on a daily basis lessens the chance of your family contracting unpleasant ailments. Though this can be a bit exhausting, it is only a matter of getting yourself used to it.
- Organize your articles. One way of doing this is by sorting out the various articles and categorizing them properly. Put them in the shelves so that you will easily find them when the need arises. Another option is just keeping them in boxes or other compartment.
- Use a vacuum cleaner when you are cleaning the carpet. You can also use a dry cloth or a duster as an alternative if you will be cleaning it on a daily basis.
- Defrosting your refrigerator at least once a week or once every fifteen days not only helps you lessen your electricity consumption, but it will allow you to clean it properly. You can use a dishwashing detergent or vinegar can do the trick. Afterwards, use a dry cloth to wipe off the dirt from it. Just make sure that the refrigerator is unplugged before you clean it.
Cleaning the house on a regular basis promotes a healthy environment. It is just a matter of self-discipline to achieve this.
It is important that you maintain your kitchen clean. Keep in mind that this is the place where you prepare and cook your food. You cannot afford to have different bacteria start multiplying which can potentially infect food which can cause your family to be sick. But by following the cleaning tips below, you can effectively sanitize your kitchen while saving unnecessary expenses.
- Tiles: When it comes to cleaning tiles, it is paramount that you disinfect and deodorize them first. One of the most common methods practiced by most people is through the use of hydrochloric acid and or muriatic acid. However, you also have the option of using vinegar and lemon. Just follow the one is to one ratio when it comes to mixing of acid and water.
- The Kitchen Floor: Just like with the other portion of the house, sweeping the floor is an important task. Keep in mind that your objective is to keep the floor free from stain and from being wet. What you can do though is to do it manually and in this case, doing it by hand using a rag is perhaps more effective than mopping it. Utilizing detergents and some water mixture is a good start in keeping it free from stains.
- Counter Tops and Appliances: Baking soda solution is often used to remove the bad smell in this part while wiping the surface using a soap solution. Just make sure to wipe them with clean, clear water after, similar to rinsing your laundry. After doing so, you can wipe the surface using a dry rag to dry the surface. When it comes to appliances, it is vital that you maintain them well and keep them dry after washing them, provided that you follow the manufacturer’s instructions and reminders when it comes to cleaning your appliances.
If you are looking for practical ways to clean your kitchen then following the advices above is a good start.
Keeping your house clean is important. Not only does it keep your family safe from unwanted infection but it also reflects the character of the people who live inside the house. However, there would be those situations wherein finding time to clean the house could be very difficult due to numerous commitments. And this is where employing house cleaning service becomes beneficial to you.
Though professional cleaning service can sometimes be costly, you are reassured that the job will get done. There are a couple of things that you have to keep in mind when employing koti sopimussiivous Helsinki services. The first is that their rate depends on how big the house is. Do not expect that the price for cleaning your standard cabin is also the same when it comes to cleaning mansions. The price may also vary depending on how often you clean your house. The number of people and pets also affect the rate of the service that they provide.
Larger house cleaning companies often have a formula that they follow while smaller ones may have a different method of doing so. Normally, cleaning companies charge about seventy five dollars or so per hour though again, may not be same in different locations such as house cleaning in finland. You also have the option to have them clean your house in a regular basis in which case you may be given the option of paying a fixed amount per visit. This can either be a weekly service, a bi-weekly service, and even a bi-monthly service.
House cleaning service includes the following but is not limited to vacuuming, dusting, scrubbing counter tops, sinks, hood over the stove, and the floors. But do not expect that they would also include cleaning the dishes and picking up objects to put them back where they were. Those are the things that you should do before they actually clean your house.
Some of their services may also include changing the bed linen, loading dishwashers, and many more using their very own tools. On the other hand, cleaning the refrigerator, the windows, the walls, are often not included and may cost more. Even dusting blinds may cost an additional fee. It is important that you are aware of all these facts so that in case you decide to hire people to clean your house, you know what to expect.
Carpets are usually used for comfort and home decoration. Attractive carpets make our homes looks cozier and more beautiful. The thing is, it is sometimes difficult to maintain the cleanliness of a carpet. It continues to accumulate dust and dirt most of the times.
Carpets look their best when they are clean and new. Therefore, it is very important to keep the carpets clean. A dirty carpet can ruin the overall appearance of your room so make sure that it is stain-free. If you are having difficulty cleaning your carpet, consider seeking the help of professional carpet cleaners. Companies providing home cleaning services can clean your carpets for you.
Hiring carpet cleaners is one of the easiest and most convenient way to get the job done. Reliable companies use effective methods in carpet cleaning such as heating and stem extraction. It is not as simple as making the carpet look clean, it must be actually clean inside out. Dirt and germs must be completely removed.
Since there are different types of carpets and some fabrics are sensitive than others, it is important to choose a company that will take care of your carpet and make it clean. Furthermore, it will really be nice to know if your chosen company is an advocate of green living. If they use effective and environment-friendly detergents, then that is a big plus factor! This does not only guarantee the cleanliness or your carpets but also ensure that it does not damage the environment.
One of the most important things that you have to do once in a while is to clean your house. Nothing feels more fulfilling than being able to keep your house clean for you and your family. Not only will this promote good health and lessen the chances of respiratory ailments or allergies caused by accumulated dirt but it can make your house more comfortable and cozy to live in.
Unfortunately there would always be those times wherein you will not be able to dedicate ample time to clean your house. In these kinds of occasions you can choose to employ the services of professional housekeepers. The great thing about employing the services of house cleaners is that they can do the cleaning task in half the time that you usually spend cleaning on your own. You can have them clean the kitchen, the bathroom, the attic and other places of your home, big or small.
In addition, they are trained to be observant even to the smallest details. There are also house cleaning companies such as London house cleaning which also offer additional assistance such as moving goods in times of relocation. There are many benefits that you can get from employing the services of this professional range from but are not limited to, great customer service, precise cleaning, following manufacturer specifications when cleaning delicate furniture or objects and many more.
If you find yourself having limited time and the need to get the cleaning job done, you may want to consider hiring house cleaning professionals.